Feb 13, 2018
What is negative evidence, and how can it help you break through brick walls in genealogy research? Using negative evidence in the absence of identifying records is a powerful research technique. On today’s episode of the Ancestral Findings Podcast, I’ll show you how to use it to discover those mystery ancestors.
- Show Notes: http://bit.ly/2sqJvA3
- iTunes: http://www.ancestralfindings.com/itunes
- Giveaways: http://www.ancestralfindings.com/drawing
- Free eBooks: http://www.ancestralfindings.com/ebooks
- Hard To Find Surnames: http://www.ancestralfindings.com/surnames
- Newsletter: http://www.ancestralfindings.com/newsletter