May 22, 2018
Headstones are so much more than just permanent places to record a person’s name, birth, and death date. They are little windows into the lives of those ancestors. Join me today on this episode of the Ancestral Findings Podcast and I’ll show you how to read headstones that tell a story.
- Show Notes: https://wp.me/p4Pr1R-gNx
- iTunes: http://www.ancestralfindings.com/itunes
- Giveaways: https://ancestralfindings.com/drawing
- Free eBooks: https://ancestralfindings.com/ebooks
- Hard To Find Surnames: https://ancestralfindings.com/surnames